Reno Nevada, A Great Place To Live Play And Stay!
Reno Tour Deals
Casual Reno Casino Food
Reno Nevada Casino's
Reno Parks Recreation
Here are the best dude ranches closest to Reno, NV.
1. Hunewill Circle H Guest Ranch: Located about 2 hours south of Reno in Bridgeport, California, this historic ranch has been operating for over 150 years and offers horseback riding, cattle work, and other western activities.
2. Greenhorn Creek Guest Ranch: Located in Quincy, CA, about 115 miles northwest of Reno.
3. Rankin Ranch: Located in Caliente, NV, about 165 miles southeast of Reno.
4. 320 Guest Ranch: Located in Big Sky, MT, about 535 miles north of Reno.
5. Bitterroot Ranch: Located in Dubois, WY, about 775 miles northeast of Reno.
6. Tanque Verde Ranch: Located in Tucson, AZ, about 770 miles south of Reno.
7. Mountain Sky Guest Ranch: Located in Emigrant, MT, about 550 miles north of Reno.
8. Triangle X Ranch: Located in Moose, WY, about 730 miles northeast of Reno.
9. Rancho de los Caballeros: Located in Wickenburg, AZ, about 690 miles south of Reno.
10. Red Horse Mountain Ranch: Located in Harrison, ID, about 685 miles northwest of Reno.
Reno, Nevada is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges and offers a variety of hiking trails for all skill levels. Here are some of the best trails to hike in Reno:
Hunter Creek Trail – This 5.5-mile out-and-back trail is located just a few miles from downtown Reno and offers stunning views of the Hunter Creek Falls.
Galena Creek Trail – This 8-mile trail follows the Galena Creek and offers beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and forests.
Mount Rose Summit Trail – This 10-mile round-trip hike to the summit of Mount Rose offers stunning views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding mountains.
Tahoe Rim Trail – This 165-mile trail circles around Lake Tahoe and offers some of the most beautiful views of the lake and surrounding mountains.
Peavine Peak Trail – This 6.5-mile trail is located on the outskirts of Reno and offers panoramic views of the city and the surrounding mountains.
Hunter Lake Trail – This 5-mile round-trip hike offers stunning views of the Hunter Lake and the surrounding mountains.
Thomas Creek Trail – This 6-mile round-trip hike follows the Thomas Creek and offers beautiful views of the surrounding forests and mountains.
Note that some of these trails may require a higher level of fitness or experience, so be sure to check the trail difficulty and conditions before embarking on any hikes.
If you’re looking for a top-rated steak restaurant in the Reno-Lake Tahoe area, here are a few options:
The Steakhouse at Circus Circus – This steakhouse located in the Circus Circus hotel in downtown Reno offers classic steakhouse fare, seafood, and an extensive wine list.
Lone Eagle Grille – This lakeside restaurant in Incline Village on the north shore of Lake Tahoe offers a selection of steak and chops as well as other seafood and New American cuisine dishes.
Charlie Palmer Steak – Located in the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Charlie Palmer Steak features a variety of steaks and chops, as well as a large selection of wines from around the world.
Atlantis Steakhouse – Located in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Atlantis Steakhouse offers a variety of steak and seafood options, as well as an extensive wine list and a luxurious atmosphere.